Terms & Conditions
The term Vatapi Group Private Limited or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose corporate office is #306, 10th Main, 4th Block Rajajinagar, Bangalore - 560010. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
- You are the sole person responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password; VGPL or justlearnnow.com cannot be held responsible for any unauthorized use of your account. Should the confidentiality of this information be compromised, please inform VGPL as soon as possible to ensure that your identity is not used for fraudulent or malicious purposes. VGPL cannot be held responsible for loss or damage resulting from the infringement of the security measures described in this section. We therefore suggest that you carefully read the LIMITATIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY section on these Terms and Conditions of Use for Participation and Posting to learn more about the extent of your responsibility regarding VGPL’s services.
Contact Just Learn Now [email protected]
Limitation of Responsibility
Search engines, directories, and content are provided as a courtesy by Just Learn Now, without warranty as to the accuracy or availability of such sites. Furthermore, Just Learn Now makes no claims regarding the volume of search results. Information on the Internet is evolving constantly, as do the sites on which the information is published.
Consequently, it is impossible to have full updates at all times. Just Learn Now therefore cannot be held responsible for limited results, or for the unavailability of a given site.
Moreover, Just Learn Now cannot guarantee the confidentiality of the information transmitted over the Internet and cannot be held accountable for potential damage caused by the inadvertent disclosure of said information. You therefore accept full responsibility for this issue.
By accepting the Terms and Conditions of Use for Participation and Posting, you withdraw any and all responsibility from Just Learn Now as to any and all direct or indirect damage that results from the use of said service. You also agree that all the information available on our websites is offered without any guarantee that the content is accurate or reliable.
The individual/Company who submits content to our service remains the sole owner of the content. However, the individual grants a license to Just Learn Now to use the submitted contents for broadcasting and promotional purposes. This license namely includes the right to use, reproduce, copy, in whole or in part, the information and display the contents on our sites, unless expressly excluded.
You also agree that Just Learn Now reserves the right to remove information from its website/network if the contents are deemed inappropriate and contravene the Terms and Conditions of Use for Participation and Posting.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of Just Learn Now, its affiliates, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents, including all third parties mentioned at the Site, from and against any and all claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Site and the Content or your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Information Required from Users: Users must provide Just Learn Now with such contact information as Just Learn Now may require, which may include User's legal company name, company registration number, street address, e-mail address, and name and telephone number of an authorized contact person. User agrees to update such information to keep it current at all times. Just Learn Now may rely on all information provided to Just Learn Now from User or its designated contact person.
Ownership: User acknowledges that Just Learn Now, its copyrights, the Just Learn Now CRM Service, and Just Learn Now trademarks, trade names, and logos (including the Just Learn Now and Just Learn Now trademarks and logos), and any other relevant intellectual property rights are owned by Just Learn Now. User acquires no right to use Just Learn Now beyond the term of this User Agreement. Just Learn Now is the owner of and reserves all rights to the content appearing on Just Learn Now except for User Content or other third party content. User may not use any registered or unregistered trademarks, service marks, copyrighted materials or other proprietary information or intellectual property of Just Learn Now appearing on this website without Just Learn Now's express prior written permission.
Miscellaneous: User may not assign or transfer this User Agreement or the license contained herein without the express written consent of Just Learn Now. Just Learn Now may transfer this User Agreement in sale of business, sale of line of business, or change or control transaction or to a third party that assumes the obligations of this User Agreement and may delegate any or all performance. Just Learn Now may discharge any of its obligations or permit any of its rights under this User Agreement to be exercised by its affiliates.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Just Learn Now and its officers, directors, employees and agents of and from any third party claim or suit claimed or alleged to relate to, arise from, or result from User's use of, interaction with, or access to Just Learn Now including, without limitation, from User' breach of this User Agreement or any User Content, including payment of any related costs, fees, damages and expenses, including, but not limited to, the indemnified parties' reasonable attorneys' fees.
Tutors and Institutes with Free membership or paid membership agree to receive emails from justlearnnow.com on behalf of learners.
If any provision is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, such provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. Just Learn Now will not be liable for any loss or delay resulting from any force majeure event, including, but not limited to, acts of God, fire, natural disaster, terrorism, labour stoppage, war or military hostilities. The Agreement does not create any joint venture, partnership, agency, or employment relationship between the parties. The Agreement will be interpreted fairly in accordance with its terms, without any strict construction in favour of or against either party.
In connection with Just Learn Now, Just Learn Now may communicate with User electronically, including, without limitation, posting notices on Just Learn Now web site or sending e-mails. By using Just Learn Now, User consents to receiving communications from Just Learn Now, and its third party partners and affiliates, in an electronic form and agrees such communications provided to User electronically will satisfy all applicable legal requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
This is the entire agreement of the parties regarding its subject matter except as the parties otherwise expressly agree in writing. User also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when Users obtains or agrees to purchase certain other services or content. For clarity, this User Agreement is separate from any agreement that User may have with regard to the Just Learn Now service.